Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 78, 83, and 84

Well since August 11th till tonight, August 20th, I have been at the house every night either working on running audio cables, cat 6 internet cables, and installing central vac with my dad. Many nights I was at the house well after dark working under the light of a work lamp.I took Thursday and Friday off work as well as my dad to install the central vac. We worked roughly 28 hours between those days and Saturday as well. I tested the system on Sunday and am pleased to say that everything works as it should except for one leaky inlet (seems to be an issue with one of the faceplates). Obviously being so busy, I have not done well at updating this blog, so this is an attempt at an update.

There are a couple pictures from day 78 showing the covering over the front door and some more HVAC. Day 83 and 84 shows some items delivered to start bricking tomorrow. It was supposed to have started on Monday, but they had to finish up another job. Hopefully insulation will start tomorrow as well. Here are the pictures from those days.

HVAC connections upstairs.



Hose bib.

Protective cover on front door.

Plumbing and wiring for AC units.

Sand pile for brick mortar.

One lonely brick.

Masonry equipment.




No comments:

Post a Comment